Memorise: For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. – Romans 1:16
Please Read: Acts 2:14-42 (KJV)
MESSAGE: The world today is full of sorrow, pain and agony. More people are going into depression nowadays. Suicide rates have gone up, there are wars and rumours of wars, fights and even more violence. The only people living peacefully are those who are connected with the Prince of Peace, those who have Christ living in them. When a person becomes born again, the first thing he/she experiences is peace. Believe me, the gospel of Christ is the only way out of all the chaos in this world. If you have not yet embraced the gospel of Christ, I would advise that you do so right away so that you can begin to live a peaceful and joyful life.
If you already know Christ and you don’t share His gospel with people around you, then it is clear that you don’t love them. The Gospel of Christ is good news to the broken-hearted, joy to the depressed, strength to the weary and life to the dying (Luke 4:18). Don’t keep it to yourself, share it with the world. Jesus wants to save, heal and deliver them, but He needs you to introduce Him. Whenever I hear about someone who committed suicide or did something terrible because they were experiencing depression, I hurt deeply within me. I always wish I had the opportunity to share the gospel of Christ with them before the issue got out of hand. Some of them are with you in the office, your neighbourhood and there are no restrictions in your meeting with them.
Sharing the gospel of Christ goes beyond just words, it also involves your actions. It entails how you smile when you see them, asking about their wellbeing, caring for them genuinely as Christ cares for us. Don’t just preach the gospel, show love to them practically. James 2:15-16 says: “15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, 16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?” Are you sharing the gospel of Christ to the brokenhearted?
Open Heaven 20 November 2020 Friday Hymn 26: Stand Up, Stand Up For Jesus.
- Stand up, stand up for Jesus! ye soldiers of the cross;
Lift high His royal banner, it must not suffer loss:
From vict’ry unto vict’ry, His army shall He lead,
Till every foe is vanquished, and Christ is Lord indeed.
- Stand up, stand up for Jesus! The trumpet call obey:
Forth to the mighty conflict, in this His glorious day;
Ye that are men now serve Him against unnumbered foes;
Let courage rise with danger, and strength to strength oppose.
- Stand up, stand up for Jesus! Stand in His strength alone,
The arm of flesh will fail you, ye dare not trust your own;
Put on the gospel armor, and watching unto prayer,
Where calls the voice of duty, be never wanting there.
- Stand up, stand up for Jesus! the strife will not be long;
This day the noise of battle, the next the victor’s song;
To him that overcometh a crown of life shall be;
He with the King of glory shall reign eternally.
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD DIRECTORATE OF PRAYER THIRTY (30) DAYS PRAYER GUIDE TOWARDS THE REALISATION OF A NEW NIGERIA
DAY 18: FRIDAY20TH NOVEMBER, 2020
TOPIC: NEW NATION OF OUR DREAMS
BIBLE TEXT(S): ISAIAH 43:18-21, REV 5:21
By prophesy, we look for a nation where the name of God is exalted above any other name, where equality, justice and fear of God will be the foundation of unprecedented developmental growth that places us ahead of others.
- Let us thank God for making this nation a great nation. Psalm 67
- Father; we thank you for your goodness, mercy and divine provision in this nation in Jesus name. Psalm 67
- Father arise and hasten the emergence of a new nation in Jesus name
- Father crush every obstacles and hindrance to the emergence of the new nation in Jesus name. 1Thes 2:18
- Father; Judge everyone saying over their dead bodies will the new nation emerge in Jesus name. 1Sam 17:51,
- Father we declare that this nation will be dependable, reliable true and trustworthy in Jesus name. Rev 5:21
- Father by the blood of Jesus and the power in the name of Jesus, forgive us, every sin of our past and living ancestors, parents, leaders hindering the birth of a new nation in Jesus name. Exo 34:7, Num 14:8
- Father; raise builders (Zech 1:20-21) that will make the emergence of the new nation possible in Jesus name
- Father raise divine Nehemiah(s) that will rebuild the ruined walls and cities of our nations for the emergence of a new land in Jesus name. Neh 2:5
- Father; As in new birth, don’t allow my blood and family to be use as sacrifice in the birthing of the new nation in Jesus name. Isaiah 21:3
- Father let the new nation where our children, lives, business, churches, etc. will be safe and secures emerge in Jesus name. Rev 5:21
- Father, frustrate any power that want to frustrate your purpose for this nation in Jesus Name.
- Father, disappoint all the agents of division in our nation in Jesus Name.
- Father, let this nation become the epic centre of development in the whole world in Jesus Name.
- Father, let your fear be our guiding principle in this new this nation.
- Father, let every form of oppression and suppression disappear from this nation in Jesus Name.
- Father; Let wickedness and corruption come to an end in Jesus name.
- Father, let all the citizens of this land submit to you and seek your face continually in Jesus Name. (2Chro. 7:14).
- Father, please let your goodness and mercy abide in this country, in Jesus name. Psa 23:6
- All demons in charge of killings, rituals and accidents in this nation, fade away in Jesus name. Psalms 18:44-45,