A statement release was made by ImoHope Reporters, showing what the Imo state Governor Hope Uzodinma have done within three weeks of his governance. See below;
Barely three weeks since His Excellency Distinguished Senator Hope Uzodinma assumed duty as the Executive Governor of Imo State, he has achieved the following:
1. Forfeited his jumbo *security votes* for the welfare of the masses.
2. Ordered prompt *100%* payment of pensions and salaries.
3. Procured official vehicles for permanent secretaries in state ministries
4. Ordered contractors back to site.
5. Attended National Economic Council summit of the AU with Mr President.
6. Overhauled the Management of Imo Concord Hotel Owerri.
7. Approved the payment of N30,000 mini wage.
8. Restored public water supply in some parts of Owerri metropolis.
9. Restore light and water in state secretariats
10. Approve 7months payment of Imo state civil guards salaries owed by past administration.
Many people reacted to the release. With some saying Hope have achieved in three weeks more than what Emeka Ihedioha could not do in seven months of his governance.